Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kath-Big Sis-Brat



I have this wonderful friend named Kathie. She and I have been friends for many years now, more than twenty years. We have shared lots of laughter, beer, wine, awesome food, jokes, songs, and yes, lots of tears. We both love romance novels, cross stitching, cooking, hot tubs, and scuppernong wine.

Kathie lives in New Mexico now, and I miss her. I have been out there twice to see her, and loved the house, the area, and just hanging out with her.

We listen to each other when noone else will listen to us. Whenever something is going on in our lives, we tell the other one pretty quickly. And, most of the time when I am thinking I am going to call her, she ends up calling me, or I call her just as she is getting ready to call me.

I really hope she realizes how lucky I am to call her friend. She really knows the true meaning of being a wonderful friend and sister

No comments: